Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thirty-Eight

I'm so ready to have this baby.

And here's my pregnancy with Emmie in a nutshell (first picture I was 12 weeks and the last one at 38 weeks and all the weeks in between minus a few):


Weeks along: 38
How I'm feeling: mostly good, but, you know, over it
Currently reading: Chasing God by Angie Smith
Clothes: sweats and maxi dresses
Isaiah & Maci: I've been telling them I could have Emmie any day and if I say it's time when we're out and about, they need to be really good listeners. I also told them, "mommy might have some owies when that happens but I will be okay." I'm hoping I won't be with them when it happens but I don't want them to freak out if I'm loud and in a lot of pain. Especially since I go from zero to hero very quickly.
Signs of labor: tons of pressure and BH contractions. Emmie keeps dropping so my hips hurt. She is feeling so much stronger every day so I'm ready for her to come out. :)

Appointment Update:
BP: 98/61
Baby Heartrate: 130's
Belly Measurement: I forgot to ask
Weight Gain: 39 lbs.
3 cm dilated/75% effaced

No comments:

Post a Comment