Sunday, May 29, 2016

Thirty-One

Weeks along: 31
Baby Size: Coconut (3.5 lbs.)
Symptoms: HEARTBURN! Like mad. Swelling has gone down a little since I upped my water intake to 100 oz./day.
Currently reading: You and Me Forever by Francis & Lisa Chan
Sleeping: Pretty good. I get up to pee about 3 times and my back and hips ache a little in the morning.
Emmie kicks: A lot right now. And she is super responsive to voices and pushing my belly. She is positioned head down but is directly against my pelvic bone and anytime she wiggles it actually hurts. Isaiah and Maci sat more on my tailbone so I had more back pain, so the pelvic pain is new. Oh joy!
New this week: Preschool is out! So we are ready to go full force into the summer and have some fun before Emmie gets here. Praying I can keep up! :)

1 comment: