Tuesday, February 9, 2016

FIFTEEN



Weeks along: 15

 Baby Size: Apple

Biggest Craving This Week: Pasta Salad and Hamburgers

Morning sickness: Still throwing up most mornings. I don't even know - ready for it to be over.

Other Symptoms: Same - headaches, tired, hungry, crampy.

Currently Reading: Sweet Ember by Barbara Delinsky

Exercise: Still jogging a little and going to my weekly kickboxing class.

New This Week: We bought a van! Woop! And I love it...seriously. I just want to drive places all the time. There is so much space and function and it drives so smooth - I love it! It only took one day to get dirty though. I took the kids to the beach and park and by the end of 24 hours, it had fruit snack wrappers and sand everywhere. Also, Isaiah turned 5 this week and as if on cue, he started saying things like, "That's SICK!" (the good kind) and "Dude" and "Whatever, man." Back atcha buddy - whatever, man.
They see me Rollin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment