Monday, February 29, 2016

Eighteen


Weeks along: 18

Baby Size: 5 1/2 inches

Biggest Craving This Week: meat, salad, sandwiches

Morning sickness: Only threw up twice last week!

Other Symptoms: Kinda tired and I feel heavy. My hips also start hurting after doing things like breathing.

Exercise: Still jogging a little and going to my weekly kickboxing class. I always have an extreme urge to pee when I run. Awesome.

Baby Kicks: The baby is definitely stronger this week. I get to feel the kicks throughout the day. Every morning the kids wake up and get in bed with me and baby #3 starts doing flips - super sweet!

We are two weeks away from finding out if this baby is a boy or girl! Here are some fun old wives tales results...

I really feel like I don't have much of a clue. I've only had one dream about the baby's sex and it was a boy. This time around I feel more prepared because I have one of each and they are both so much fun and full of life and joy so I really don't care. Just excited to find out!


Check up update:

Weight gain: a whopping 9 lbs. total
Baby's heartbeat: 154 bpm


No comments:

Post a Comment