Monday, January 25, 2016

Thirteen


Weeks along: 13
Biggest Craving This Week: Doritos and Sparkling water - who knew I would ever love the stuff? My fridge is packed with La Croix
Morning sickness: Still in the morning but I can function through it so I'm getting out of this phase.
Other Symptoms: Headaches, tired, tightness and slight cramping at night, pretty emotional.
Currently Reading: All The Light We Cannot See
Exercise: Still jogging a little and going to my weekly kickboxing class (just pacing myself there).
Clothes: Just bought a super cute pair of maternity pants at Ross for $17 (HOLLA!) and I LOVE them. Comfort > Pride this pregnancy.
New This Week: We cleaned out the play room and moved all of Isaiah's stuff in there. I nest early. He loves his new room and his old room is currently housing the baby toys and awaiting its remodel in March/April.

No comments:

Post a Comment