Spaghetti squash is a great healthy alternative for spaghetti noodles, but on top of that, it tastes really good. Since they are such thick skinned squash, cutting into them and preparing them to be cooked can be challenging. This is hands down the easiest way to cook them and you just need a crock pot.
1. Wash and place the whole squash in a crock pot.
2. Add 1-2 cups of water.
3. Cook on low for about 5 hours.
4. Remove from crock pot (I grab it with paper towels because it is hot) and slice in half the long way.
5. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and then use a fork to create the "spaghetti" noodles.
6. Place "noodles" on a plated paper towel to get rid of excess water.
7. Serve with pasta sauce & enjoy.