Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry, Merry Chirstmas!

My two sweet kiddos the night before Christmas, dressed all fancy and ready to celebrate the birth of Christ.
I absolutely love this time of year, especially now that I get to relive the magic of Christmas through my kids. Watching Isaiah learn about baby Jesus, Christmas trees, and presents was so fun!
And I have to admit, dressing her up was a blast. Cindy Lou-hoo!

All four of us in one picture! Merry Christmas!

Happy Birthday, Jesus, cake! The kids got to frost it and "eat" it. We all sang happy birthday and blew out the candles. It's such an easy and fun way to teach young kids the meaning of Christmas.

We spent Christmas Eve with my family. My mom got my nephews scooters so they were ecstatic! Wyatt kept saying, "oh my gosh! Awesome!" Isaiah quickly picked up on this...
"Oh my gosh!" He loves his play, Velcro pretend cut food!
Gavin and his scooter. Such a sweet boy full of joy.
Darren with his niece and daughter.
My sisters and brother-in-law.
Having too much fun with Nena.
We even got snow a few days before Christmas...what a treat!


And Christmas morning presents. I know it's not what Christmas is about but it's so fun to bring so much joy to young kids. It was a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to the next!

2 comments:

  1. Will you please just move in as my life/motherhood coach? You make it all look so wonderful and easy!

    ReplyDelete