Tuesday, August 14, 2012

33 Weeks and Baby Shower!

It's such an amazing feeling to have a group of people come together to celebrate someone they love just because she's yours. I felt like I could burst into tears the whole time. My mom really threw us the best shower...ever! We made it pretty casual. We had a bbq with boys, girls, and lots of kids. It was the perfefct way to celebrate adding to our family because it was a FAMILY event. Here are some photos from the day:



All the yummy food. My sisters are awesome!
Daddy got to BBQ
Decor done by my mama. We had a watermelon theme - how cute!!
Opening gifts in the hot, hot sun! It got up to 89 (I think) which is about 200 degrees for a pregnant person. ;)
Riley, Megan, Monica
Me with the most fabulous hostess
...and Riley



Me at 33 weeks. I probably should have put on a little make up for this but this is what it is. I'm just huge.


2 comments: