Sunday, August 5, 2012

32 Weeks!

It's been a rough week. Isaiah got four more teeth, a fever, and then a cold. So that means I got it too. I guess I just get everything he does. I've been sick 4 times this pregnancy. That's more than I've been sick in the last few years. Part of me wonders if it's just the germs from having a toddler or (as much as I hate to admit it) living in Wasington. It's green and beautiful and I forgot how allergic I am and how bad my asthma can get. Ugh. Definitely not fun. And even less fun when you're pregnant and a mom of an 18 month old.

Other than that, I'm okay. Tired and hungry but I can't eat much without feeling sick. Maci is officially tap dancing on my ribs at all hours of the day and she is very low. If I sit a certain way for too long, my hips ache and I feel a lot of pressure. Something I didn't feel much until later on with Isaiah. It really makes me wonder when she'll get here. There's a big part of me that just feels ready to meet her, to be done with pregnancy, to feel more like myself again. I know, I know I'm complaining. But pregnancy makes me feel a little out of sorts.

I also plan to take a picture this week. But see, I'm over here, the camera is over there, and I don't feel like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment