Sunday, July 8, 2012

28 Weeks - Busy, Busy!

My view! Grow, baby girl, grow!


Sleep: Pretty good. I wake up to pee about 3 or 4 times which is no surprise since I'm drinking about 4L of water every day. I'm a thirsty girl! I'm waking up feeling a little more tired than usual so I think my energy is running out.

Cravings: Lots of fruit: watermelon, strawberries, oranges. Salads - especially COBB and ceasar. I'm too hot for almost anything else that sounds good. Every once and a while a soda sounds good, which is weird because I don't drink soda, pregnant or not.

Movement: A ton...and she's getting taller so if I sit a certain way I can feel her in my ribs. She also likes to kick the mattress when I'm sleeping to let me know I need to roll over. Isaiah did the same thing.

Physical activity: For the most part I'm pretty capable...jog/walks, push ups (modified), squats, etc. But I'm getting more winded walking upstairs while holding Isaiah. I mean, he is 28 lbs. and I've gained about 20 (I think) so it makes sense.

Swelling: Not too bad but I can definitely tell a difference at night. I'm also retaining a lot of water (like I said, 4L a day).

At a wedding this last week...can't keep this kid out of the dirt! Between the beautiful, warm weather, running after him, and pregnancy hormones...I've opted out of posting pictures of me from that day. My hair went flat, my makeup was cried off, and I'm having issues with how swollen/fat my face is. :) But it was a beautiful day and I was so happy to be witness to one of my oldest friends happiest day.

4th of July at Nena and Papa's - pools, water are my favorite things right now. Gotta keep cool this summer!

Darren and I went on a date...first one in months! I stuffed my face with crab-stuffed prawns wrapped in bacon (YES PLEASE) and cinnamon apple cous cous. It was heavenly. So was my date. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment