Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teething and 26 Weeks

Isaiah got 4 molars in 2 days this week. Poor guy. He also caught a little bug - his first fever for two days, no appetite, and diarrhea (kind of). I thought it was all related to teething but he gave it to his cousin. :( Fevers are the worst! I felt so bad for him. He's over it now but his bottom canines look like their close. Ouch. At least it's happening before Maci arrives. Twelve down, Eight more to go!

As far as the pregnancy goes, I feel pretty good just really fat. I already can't wait to get back in shape. I know it's not the most important thing but as I see my face, arms, and hips filling out, I can't wait to get back to normal. The belly growth doesn't bother me since it's the clearest reminder of who's on her way. :) Almost every time I go to the store I buy her a little something. It's different how with Isaiah I was always buying practical necessities. This time, since we have all that, I'm focused on buying cute clothes and hair bows (since thats really all we need). It's fun. Lots pink, of course. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Looking forward to reading more! Would appreciate the follow back! Have a good evening. -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete