Monday, June 18, 2012

25 Weeks - No Drama Mama!


We love you, Maci! And we can't wait to meet you in about 15 weeks!


I have to say, I think I am way less dramatic this pregnancy. I feel slightly more aware that the world does not revolve around me nor am I the only woman to ever be pregnant. Sure, being pregnant isn't necessarily easy - you're tired, gaining weight, stretching out, nothing fits, hungry, peeing a lot, thirsty, out of breath, getting heartburn from a glass of milk, and at times, restless. But it's really not THAT bad...at least for me, I know many women who have had much tougher pregnancies. Plus, I know how quickly you aren't pregnant anymore and you're sitting at home with a brand new baby, running on very little sleep, very few showers, many cups of coffee, and bruises/sores/stitches in the most private of places.

So yes, being pregnant is a breeze in comparison. And I still am in the "easy" and "comfy" stage, even though I'm exponentially more tired this time around. First time mama's ENJOY being pregnant while it's still quiet. :) In some ways though, it is nice to not have time to pay as much attention to this pregnancy because then I don't have time to complain...as much. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment