Sunday, May 6, 2012

19 Weeks! GO COUGS!



I'm keepin' it real this pregnancy. I'm getting fat. Or at least I FEEL so fat because my belly is getting so big, so fast. Other than that I'm doing good. Still a little nauseous and tired but that's what happens when you grow a person. The baby is still moving around and getting stronger and the movements are more frequent. LOVE!

This weekend we did a "quick" roadtrip to Pullman to see my sister-in-law graduate from WSU. Isaiah had so much fun running around the campus and he got to go swimming in the hotel. He was screaming he was having so much fun. We couldn't stop laughing. He also learned to say, "Cougar" this trip. Gotta start 'em young, right? This trip was extra special for Darren and I because we haven't been back since we graduated...4 and a half years ago! Crazy! It's funny because it all felt so familiar and yet so new. It doesn't feel like it's been almost half a decade since we were there but when we think of how different life was then, it feels like a million years ago.

It's so interesting to see where life takes you...and how fast you can travel through it. When we were sitting in the Bookie (on the floor of the children's book section, of course) Darren was talking about how crazy it is that when you're going through school you're constantly thinking about how you can't wait to graduate and be done with school. And then you do and you start reminiscing about going back and the "good ol' days." So true. And I feel so fortunate that life can be so good in this moment and the future can look bright AND we still have SO MANY fun memories to look back on. We're already looking forward to going back and visiting all the important places that we didn't get the opportunity to see this time around.

Thompson Hall. Where Darren and I met. Where would we be if I hadn't asked that good looking know-it-all in the front row to be my study buddy?


1 comment:

  1. I love how you and Darren met! Isn't it amazing how one little thing can make such a HUGE difference in our lives?! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete