Wednesday, April 25, 2012

17 Weeks

Me and my little cheeser...he loves helping us take pictures.
I can't believe I'm 17 weeks already and I really cant believe how great I feel. OK, OK...I have my rough moments but I did go a full two weeks without throwing up...until two days ago. :) But, hey, who's complaining? Once it's out it's over! And for that, I'm thankful. I'm tired but it feels more like "mom" tired, not "pregnant" tired, which means I'm keeping my energy up for Isaiah. Thank goodness! This last week was exciting, not just because we got to see our sweet baby, but because our sweet baby is growing strong enough for me to feel him/her moving! This is seriously my absolute favorite part of being pregnant. There is nothing like it! I felt Isaiah moving at 17.5 weeks an this baby at 16.5...which is pretty early so I must say I'm very impressed with my little ones and their strength. Or I'm just really in touch with my body. Nah, my babies are just oober strong. :) I also realized at the ultrasound I have two due dates. The ultrasound info (from my first ultrasound) said September 30th and my doctor came up with October 1st. I'm not sure why or how so I'll have to ask her at our next visit. Not that it's terribly important...I mean, it's only two days difference and I'm sure this baby (like every other baby) knows exactly what the due date and time is.

No comments:

Post a Comment