Sunday, March 25, 2012

13 Weeks :)



Since I love looking back on my pregnancy with Isaiah week to week, I'm going to try my best to post about this at least once each week as well. We'll see how it goes!

Right now I'm 13 weeks and here are few things I'm going through:

How I feel: Better and better. For the most part I don't wake up feeling sick or get nauseous during the day, which is great but every once in a while I get a wave a sickness. Most of all, I'm just feeling so tired. My back is already starting to hurt too. I'm not sure if it's because my ligaments are loosening up faster or if I'm just able to expand a little faster or if it's just that I carry Isaiah around...or a combo of all three.

How I look: Definitely starting to show! I got that pregnant gut right now and already can't or don't want to button several pairs of pants. I'm at that point where I just feel so fat.

What I miss: CAFFEINE! I'm not even a huge caffeine drinker, I usually just have one or two cups of coffee in the morning but right now I feel like I NEED it! Which is probably why I miss my ENERGY so much! Gosh, I can't fake it through most of the day but then I just crash. And I miss being able to have a glass or two of wine at night...sometimes I feel like I need that too! ;)

How Isaiah's doing:
I tell Isaiah there's a baby in my belly and it's his little brother or sister every day. I know he doesn't really know what I'm saying but sometimes he'll lift up my shirt and put his face on it and go, "Awwww!"

Cravings: Nothing too crazy. Last month all I really wanted was PB and J sandwiches and milk. Or that's just all that would stay down. I also have been eating a lot of fruit, bagels, and eggs. I've also really wanted soda, which is strange because I never drink soda.


Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment