Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Very Special Christmas


I have always loved the holidays...Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas trees, Christmas decorations, Christmas spirit, and most of all celebrating the birth of Christ. I am even more excited this season to start some traditions with our little one. One thing I decided to do is give every child a copy of Twas the Night Before Christmas. I always loved this book and remember my mom reading it to us every Christmas Eve. I hope to carry on this tradition and also buy a copy for each child we have so they can keep it forever and one day read it to their children. On the inside I wrote a personal note to Isaiah along with the bible verse John 3:16 because I always want him to understand the true Spirit of Christmas and the reason we celebrate such a special holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment