Thursday, November 3, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Our little monkey! And Darren and I dressed up as bananas!


Halloween is so much more fun with a kid! Even if he's too young to trick-or-treat. :) Darren and I haven't dressed up for Halloween in so long. Mostly because I never cared for the "wear as little clothes as possible and call it a costume" holiday that seems to be taking over October 31st and Darren was usually working. This year we got to spend Halloween with my family at my parent's church. It was great! Harvest Hatchback is an event my mom's in charge of and everyone decorates the back of their car and kids get to trick-or-treat car to car then go inside and enjoy bounce houses, apple cider, and hot dogs. It was fun, safe, warm, and so perfect for families with small kids.

My dad the whoopie cushion and my mom as Mrs. Potato Head. :)

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment