Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 Months!


And this was as good as I could get! Picture taking (especially a picture that requires laying down) is getting more and more difficult with my little mover.

I can't believe he is 9 months old! The expression "time flies" continues to mean more and more to me each day. This last month was a BIG CHANGE! Not only did we move into our humble abode, Isaiah started CRUISING (walking along furniture) and CRAWLING! And he is quite the comedian I must say. His crawling is hysterical - he crawls on one knee and one foot. Whatever gets the job done, right?

Now he can really play with our dog, Grady, and they are quickly becoming the best of friends. They play together, "fetch" together (Isaiah crawls after Grady's toys), and Grady even cries when Isaiah cries. Most days I have a moment of, "Grady, I'm going to take you to the pound!" but then again, I can't do that to Isaiah. And before I know it, he can be responsible for the feeding and letting the dog out. :)

Isaiah weighs 24 lbs. 5 oz. (97th percentile) and is 29.25 in. long (85th percentile). His appointment with Dr. Delgado went perfect and he only had to get one vaccine (phew!). He doesn't go back in for a check up until he's 1 year - how CRAZY is that?!

He only naps once each day. Usually around 11 or 12 but sometimes later. He basically sleeps 8 PM - 8 AM but he's been waking up several times...A LOT. It's tiring but I just keep telling myself this will not last forever!

With crawling and cruising there are definitely more uh-oh's, owies, and boo-boo's. But I LOVE this stage so far! He has the freedom to do what he wants and go where he wants and we're just along for the ride and having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment