Thursday, July 21, 2011

Num, Num, Num in My Tum, Tum, Tum!


On Monday, we started rice cereal with Isaiah. What a fun experience! I can't say he loves it but he sure doesn't dislike it either. He is very curious about it though. The video above is of his very first taste! Yum, yum, yum!

Below is a video of the second time he tried it. It is so entertaining to watch his reactions! Yesterday I made it a little creamier and he went bazirk! He gobbled it up like nobody's business. I guess he really is ready for food! Crazy! My little boy is getting bigger by the moment and we're officially in the messy stage!

Right now he's only getting it once each day around 5 p.m. And can we say hello poopy diapers?! He's definitely a pooper now! I'm going to keep him on the cereal for a week or two before starting veggies and squash and fruit. Luckily, rice cereal has a good amount of vitamins and other nutrients so it's not an "emtpy" meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment