Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We're On A Schedule!


...well, kind of. We're definitely really close.

It's not a strict schedule, we have our off days, and there are some adjustments to be made but we're doing pretty good. Isaiah feeds at about 5 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. (bottled breast milk), and 10:30 p.m. (bottled breast milk). Sometimes he skips the 5 a.m. feeding without waking up and sometimes he wakes up but just needs to be put back to sleep.

He SLEEPS 11 or midnight to about 5 a.m., then goes back to sleep until about 9 or 10 a.m. Then he takes a nap around 11 or 11:30 for 45 minutes to an hour and then again at 2:30 or 3 for another hour. There's usually a catnap in the evening too. I haven't done sleep training (yet) - this is the schedule he put himself on. I would like to eventually get him to bed earlier and have him wake up earlier but because I'm a stay at home mama, this is working out just fine for now.

Isaiah was 11 weeks yesterday and is up to a few new things already. Monday night he grabbed his first object with both hands and pulled it to his mouth on his own - it was my cell phone! :) Last night he officially laughed out loud - the sweetest little chuckle I've ever heard! He also blows rasberries all the time. He's starting to teeter totter when he does tummy time but he still hasn't rolled over. I keep reminding myself he'll do it in his own time even though he wants to so bad! I'm practically on pins and needles waiting for the big roll!


Check out his phone grab ;)


Tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment