Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick Update

Last night was awesome. It was very exciting to sit and relax with Darren knowing our lives were going to be 100% different in about 48 hours. We laughed, reflected, and cried (well, I did) about everything! When we went to bed Darren passed out and I was hoping to do the same considering this will be my last night of real sleep for a while and I couldn't get to sleep at all! I stayed up watching Law and Order: SVU and eating Honey Nut Cheerios. :) Hey, a pregnant girl's gotta eat! Then woke up around 5 this morning after Darren left for work...I guess I'm just a little excited!

We went to the doctor at 9 a.m. and we are 70% effaced and 1 cm. They lady that scheduled my induction messed up and scheduled me for a guaranteed room on Monday, February 14th....grrrrreat. So we're back on the stand by list for tonight. That means we'll have to call at 9 p.m. tonight and check with the charge nurse at the hospital to see if I can get in at midnight. Fingers are crossed! It's already been such an emotional day and it's not even noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment