Monday, December 20, 2010

33 Weeks :) The Pregnancy Hangover


33 weeks and we have a foot in the rib! It's official. There's no mistaking the foot prefers my rib cage and Isaiah likes to kick all down my right side. I think he might be traverse (sideways) because he never kicks on my left side. I do usually feel his shoulder or back on the front of my belly so he might just be head down but facing to the right. Either way he is having no issue stretching out and making breathing a little more difficult for me.

Other than being squished and having some back pain, I've been feeling pretty good. Mostly just sooooo tired. I'm starting to feel like I have a hang over most mornings - you know when you wake up after a night of too much drinking and your fingers and eyes are swollen, your super thirsty, slightly nauesous, and have a head ache? That's how I feel. It's not awful but I sure don't feel 100%!


This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting to feel him so much! I can't wait to be able to feel Sophia all the time :) We are definitely going to have baby play dates when you move back!

    ReplyDelete