Monday, November 15, 2010

28 Weeks!


Hello Belly!

We are definitely growing over here! Both me and Isaiah. He's getting much bigger and stronger, especially in the last few days. He's actually been able to wake me up with his wiggles. Saturday night he even kicked so hard and strong he got Darren's attention when it hit his arm. I've also been more tired than usual but when I wake up in the middle of the night these days, I feel like I could stay awake a few hours before falling back asleep. I wonder if my body is preparing me for those sleepless nights...

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment