Friday, September 3, 2010

Mommy got a boo-boo but the baby moved!!!

Wow. What a crazy day! Long story short I got in a fight with a knife while cutting my bagel this morning and had to get 3 stitches in my hand and a tetanus shot. While we were waiting, I was laying on the hospital bed talking to Darren and I felt a little plop in my tummy. It definitely was not gas!

Was that the baby? It had to have been! I've never felt anything like it. It felt like a big bubble popped in my belly or someone blew a giant bubble in a glass of milk with a straw and it went "ploop." I think Baby Moss was telling me, "I'm OK in here, mom!" They also checked the baby's heartbeat and things are still fine. I'm just losing my marbles and coordination. :)

Bottom line: THE BABY MOVED AND I FELT IT! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY! :)


video

No comments:

Post a Comment