Monday, September 6, 2010

Love You Forever


As my belly grows and continues to bubble, everything is becoming more and more real! I know I've always known I'm pregnant and that leads to a baby but when your baby starts moving and you really start showing, it feels so incredible! We did this! We made the little one in there and he/she is ours and we get to keep him/her forever! It's crazy how much you can love someone so little and fragile; someone that you haven't even met yet. We talk to the baby, sing to the baby and recently started reading to the baby. Love You Forever was one of my favorite books growing up and I still have the copy of the book that was mine. We've been reading it to the baby every day. :) I love this baby so much it makes me cry!


I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment