Sunday, August 22, 2010

16 Weeks! We have an avocado baby!



Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.


Wow! I have grown leaps and bounds this last week. On Wednesday I got home from work and threw on some sweats (my usual routine) then I showed my belly to Darren and said, "I feel like I got bigger today." He looked and said, "WOW! You did get bigger!" He loves it - which makes me feel much better about my bump since it still resembles a beer gut to most people. My waist is officially 7 inches bigger than before I was pregnant and more pairs of jeans don't want to be buttoned. I think I'm finally starting to look pregnant!


These are a pair of my favorite jeans. They can be buttoned as long as I don't sit down or breathe while wearing them.

Lately I've been feeling great! I get occasional headaches or backaches; I've developed pregnant acne; I still get nauseous now and then; I feel like a fat cow...but who's complaining? I'm making a baby over here!

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is so cute! And its getting bigger! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete