Monday, July 12, 2010

10 Weeks!


"Although he's barely the size of a kumquat -- a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby now has completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin."


Starting to look chubby!

I've recently started writing down all my dreams. My sister gave me "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy (which I highly recommend everyone read - it's hysterical and you can get through it cover to cover in one hour). In one chapter she talks about the crazy dreams she had while she was pregnant and says you should write them down - just for kicks. So I started doing that.

Two nights ago I had my first dream about giving birth to a puppy - so weird! It looked like a little Grady (our dog). Where do these thoughts come from?! The night before I had a dream we went to the ultrasound and it was definitely a BOY! A few nights before that I had a dream we had a GIRL and we brought her home and everything. Maybe I'm having these dreams because I really have no clue if it's a boy or girl...apparently it might even be a puppy! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment